Day 1: June 17, 2009

-Day 1: June 17, 2009

9:53 a.m- Just had breakfast. The alarm woke us up at 7:15 a.m. We all got ready and took our stuff to the lobby. I'm here now and we're getting ready to rock and roll!

6:07 p.m- At dinner. Hungry, tired, and sore. I went to four or five museums!: The Newseum, Air and Space Museum, The Museum of Natural History, The Museum of American History, and the Natural Museum of Art. We will get to the hotel at 11:00 p.m or so. Two other groups, one from Oregon and one from Colorado, have joined ours. Later tonight we will have a guided sightseeing of all the different monuments at night! Fun!

10:32 p.m- Good grief! I am tired and kind of shaky. My feet have fallen off. I have no feeling! I visited four separate monuments: WWII Memorial, Vietnam Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, and the Korean Memorial. It was fun and I took a lot of pics. I also got post-cards to send to people! I'm at the hotel right now. It's in Maryland somewhere. I don't know what's in store for tomorrow, but oh well!

Comments

Popular Posts