The Goodbye Letter: Part 2

Aly’s mom came rushing up to her with tears running down her face. “Aly, something’s happened to Rosalie! I can’t tell you the details now, but you’ll find out soon enough. Lets go, she’s at the hospital.” The word ‘hospital’ sent Aly’s mind spinning. She became dizzy.


The ride to the hospital was silent. Each person thinking of Rosalie. Rosalie never got punched this morning! Thought Aly, she was in an accident of some kind! When Aly and her mom got to the hospital, they rushed to Rosalie’s room, but as they were about to go in, they were intercepted by a young doctor.


“I’m so sorry Mrs. Croft, but during the time you were getting Aly, Rosalie slipped into a coma.” Aly gasped, and with the ground swaying beneath her, she staggered to her sister’s bedside. She tried to fight the tears, but they were to strong for her. While they streamed down her face, she screamed silently to God. Why did you do this to her?! Why? She’s my sister!


Soft light footsteps sounded behind Aly. She turned around and saw the doctor. “Aly,” he said “I’m so sorry. We did everything we could.” Aly looked at Dr. Gates, and saw that his eyes were sympathetic. “I know you did your best Dr. Gates. I just wish I could have been with her. “

Comments

Popular Posts