Tacoma Cont.

I had so much fun over the weekend in Tacoma. The weather was unexpectedly hot. I was amazed to find that the Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium was so huge. Its size is just over 5 acres. I saw lots of different animals: A Peacock, Beluga Whales, Harbor Seals, Pacific Walrus, Sea Otters, Tufted Puffins, Red Wolves, Sharks, Octopus, Seahorses, Tropical fish, Birds of Prey, Sumatran Tigers, White-cheeked gibbons, Siamangs, Lowland anoas, Malayan tapirs, Crested Porcupines, Asian otters, Asian elephants, Meerkats, Ring-tailed lemurs, Black lemurs, Arctic Foxs, Muskox, Polar Bears, Reindeer, and a Turtle. WOW!!!!!!!! That's quite a list. I told you that place is huge. There are more animals there but they're mostly creepy crawlies. Before we left, I bought a shot glass and a small water bottle. I also had an unexpected trip to Olympia, Washington. My great uncle showed us his new condo and he told us funny stories. On the way home my family and I stopped at Snoqalamie Falls. It was really neat. The place had a little gift shop and I bought another shot glass. I now have a total of 58 shot glasses. There are only 5 places left in my showcase.

Ta Ta For Now

P.S. What do you like to collect?

Comments

Popular Posts