Since I've Been Gone

A lot has happened since the last time I did a post on this. I graduated college, shared a Me Too story, let my dog go on her journey to the Rainbow Bridge, and started an internship. I will post about all of those things in due time, but for now, I give you this short update.

If anybody still reads this ratty thing, I just wanted to let you all know that I'm going to up my blogging game. I will have hopefully changed the URL, my ID tag, and the overall theme. This will remain my personal blog, but I'm also going to introduce to you a brand new blog that will contain my design work, most of which will have been from classes. It will sort of act as an online portfolio, but I won't have to pay for extra space once running out of room if I were to use an actual portfolio site (which I do have). But now I can share what I've created with strangers, which is a good way to get exposure.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Welcome back ;)

Popular Posts