The Way I Feel

Hey guys, I'm so sorry that I haven't written anything in long while. I've been busy with Driver's Ed, getting ready for vaca, turning sixteen, and lots of other stuff. Last night, on the 7th, I was up late working on this poem and therefore I apologize if things don't sound gramatically correct. I'm usually not one for sharing feelings where thousands of others can see...but this time is okay I think. My friends don't know about this blog of mine. Well...here it is.

Title: The Way I Feel

As soon as I see your name,
my heart starts to pound,
I can't hear any sound,
and I feel no shame.

We were both struck by the arrows of Cupid,
the bow is still quivering,
it's leaving me shivering,
and I hope and pray that I won't ever say something stupid.

You love me for who I am,
even when my crazy Italian side comes out,
I wonder if that ever makes you want to shout,
but I know you'll always be as gentle as a lamb.

There are many things in the world and I don't know it they're true,
there's one thing I know for sure,
I love you and it has no cure,
but I hope that some day I'll be able to show you.

This is honestly real,
don't think it came from out of the blue,
remember all the things that I've told you,
I said them because it's the way I feel.

Comments

Popular Posts