Arboretum


At my school we are split into teams. There are 2 or 3 seventh grade teams and 2 or 3 eighth grade teams. During the school year, we have a lot of team spirit competition days. Sometimes it can last a whole week or more. Anyway, on October 17th, we had a team competition. We had to run laps around the two fields my school has. The seventh grade teams were on one field and eighth grade teams were on the other. We had to run as many laps as we could. Each lap got you a tally mark. The team that had the most laps got to go to the Arboretum and the second place team got to watch a movie at school. The team I am on was first place, so we got to go to the Arboretum. On October 24th, we went. It was beautiful over there with all the fall colors. I was also sick.

I'll be posting the pictures that I took over there. This is my first one.

Comments

Popular Posts