The Painted Rocks Movement

Last August, while on vacation, my dad found a small painted rock. We had stopped along highway 101 to take photos of  Manzanita down below, and there it was. He gave it to me and I put it in my purse. I've been carrying it in my purse for a year now, and about 6 months ago my mom and I started painting our own rocks to hide around town.

Manzanita, OR

The rock that started it all!

In the beginning my rocks were sort of ugly and not well put together, because I didn't know what I was doing. And then Pinterest came along. I started saving different rock designs and using those as inspirations for my own rock workings. I will post photos below of my progression from January 2018 to August 2018. Enjoy!






 




 




 




 




 


I'm keeping this one!

 




Comments

Grumpy said…
Like your mother, you have a talent for it. You certainly got better over a short period of time.

Popular Posts