Summer Vacation 2012 Day 4

On August 14th, 2012 we went to Second Beach for the day. It was very cool that day which was a great thing because you don't want to hike to a beach in hot weather. The last time that we went to Forks we went to Second Beach but at the very end of the trail, there was a huge pile of logs; big, long logs in the way of our trek. My mom and I were so tired that we just sat down. We couldn't muster enough energy to get over all those logs. But this time, when we made it to the end of the trail, we made it over the logs and it was such a relief! I felt like shouting "VICTORY!!!!" but I didn't. I didn't want to look like a fool. So here are some Second Beach pictures:

This is not smoke, it's fog. A very pretty image.


Another foggy shot.
The view from the inside of the trail.

This is only a small portion of the 200+ steps.

A view of the logs on the inside of the trail.

A view of the logs from the.........outside!

Comments

Popular Posts