Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day. A day to treat your mom, or step-mom to a new side of you. You may be the type of kid who talks back to your parents or doesn't do your homework or whatever teenagers do. But when your mom tells you things like:


"Clean your room"
"Make your bed"
"Do your homework"
"Get off the computer"
"Hurry up or we'll be late!"

She is really doing what's best for you. Parents watch their kids grow up and pretty soon they're thinking to themselves "Where did the time go?"

Don't be one of those kids who never spends time with your parents or whatever.

Today is Mother's Day, so go to your mom, and say that you love them. Because although you may not realize it, that's what she's saying to you everyday; even if it's not said in words.


I love you mommy! ♥

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ahhhhh, thanks favorite daughter of mine. I DO love you and thank God that he didn't give you to anyone else. He knew I needed the best ♥

I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be.....

Popular Posts