Baby Name!!

Okay, I know the name of my baby nephew and I've seen pics of him and he is so cute! I can't tell who he looks like more, my brother or my sister-in-law. The parents can tell but I can't. Oh well! It doesn't matter now. And, I just got back from vacation yesterday with my parents and it was so much fun! We went to Forks, Wa. and La Push, Wa. I had a fantastic time on this vaca mostly because I love the Twilight Saga books. But I am soooo not a major nut when it comes to the fan-base. I'm not as bad as some of the other tourists that I saw. I'm quite mellower. But I did get a shirt that says "Team Jacob" and another shirt that has a wolf on it and it says La Push on it too. It also says "Run with the pack beneath a full moon". I love it! I've liked Taylor Lautner since he was on Sharkboy and Lavagirl so I think it's fair to say that I like the wolf better than the vampire.

Comments

Popular Posts