2019 Recipes

Hello everyone! Another year has come and gone and I'd like to share with you what I made during the year of 2019. I'm not getting paid to post these recipes and the original authors aren't getting any money either, but maybe a little more traffic to their own blog/website.

January
Asian Garlic Noodles

This was a pretty tasty meal, and would have tasted good cold, as well as hot (it was served hot). It involved a lot of cutting of veggies, so I would recommend prepping before you make it so that everything is ready to go. The original recipe included shrimp as the protein source but my mom made chicken on the side instead.

February
Panera Broccoli Cheese Soup

I'm not a huge soup person but I had always wanted to try broccoli cheese soup. I knew I didn't want it from a can, so I searched Pinterest and came across the one above. The author had eaten the soup from Panera while she was pregnant, and decided to create her own. While I have never had Panera's soup, I really enjoyed this one! Next time I would totally double everything so that there are leftovers! Part of the instructions was to take out a cup of the soup, blend it, and then return it to the pot (but only if you wanted a creamier soup). I took out half the soup and blended it, and it was a great decision. Each spoonful was creamy and chunky at the same time.

Aaaaaaaand that's it. I really slacked on the food making last year. Or at least recording it here! I made some good things, but I can't really remember at the moment what they were. If I choose to do this again this year, it might not happen every month, but I will do a better job at recording!

Comments

Popular Posts