Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone! My parents and I are travelling this morning to Wenatchee for a little getaway as we take a break from the pet-sitting. I will post photos from that trip next week, but for now, please enjoy some of the rocks I painted and hid for Halloween! A bonus photo at the beginning is a photo of all the rocks that I am taking on our little trip. Every time we go to a restaurant, a rest area, etc. I am dropping a rock!




Ghost! I painted 5 others of various shapes and sizes.

4 little jack o lanterns

Some crazy, but cute, monster faces

A really big candy corn

Purple and black webbing!

Invisible wolf howling at the moon

Frankenstein's Monster, but cute

Mike Wazowski

A single pumpkin

Tiny candy corns





Comments

Grumpy said…
Pretty cool stuff. We know where you get your artistic gene. I would like to see the faces of people when they find them.

Popular Posts